Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am Joining Microsoft

YES, that is true I have finally succeeded in realizing my dream of joining Microsoft. I can declare now that beginning next October ISA I will be officially a Microsoft employee. I am some how late in declaring this but I thought I should wait till everything is setup and because I do not like to talk about my plans till they are finalized
I will be joining the Visual Studio Team System Product Group as a Software Design Engineer in Test. I am so happy that I will be working for Microsoft, the software company I always dreamt of working in with an exceptional group of people. The people I met in person during the interview all made me feel like a perfect match. I will be working on Visual Studio the development environment I used in 99% of my development so I finally could help make it even better

I would like to thank all the people whom I worked with during the previous period because they all contributed to my experience.

No comments: