Thursday, August 17, 2006

Windows Live Writer and New Blogger Beta

I have upgraded my blogger account to use the new beta service announced by google http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/08/new-blogger.html.
The new service has many new features and use Google Account for login. When I tried publishing to my blog using Windows Live Writer I do not see my posts on the blog or even on the list of posts under blogger settings. I tried re creating the account in Windows Live Writer but it failed to log using Gmail Account username and password and when I used my old blogger login it could not download the blog style and any new posts are not published although when I use the open feature I find the un plublished posts existing.

1 comment:

Abdelhamid said...

When I post using Windows Live Writer I recieve an email from blogger that that post was made to my blog but this post does not appear even in the posts management. It is definitely a bug in blogger beta